AURORA PLASTICS APPLICATIONS
Aurora Plastics offers a variety of high-performance products for recreation applications. These include:
- AuroraTec™ exterior weatherable rigid PVC compounds exhibit exceptional outdoor performance and are highly impact resistant. These compounds are available in powder or pellet form in various colors for application flexibility.
- Highly versatile, our AuroraTec™ interior rigid PVC compounds can be used as stand-alone compounds or as structural substrates, along with capstock, in two-part systems for applications that require high weatherability. Either way, these compounds provide a wide processing window and excellent impact resistance.
- AuroraGuard™ compounds offer many of the same performance and processing benefits of AuroraTec™, but also provide high-heat, low-smoke zero-halogen and flame-retardant properties, making them ideal for recreation applications.
- There are hundreds of colors available, and all of these compounds are offered in both molding and extrusion grades.
- Unlike rigid PVC, AuroraFlex™ SBS and SEBS compounds utilize multiple TPE/TPR chemistries to impart high-performance properties for durability and easy processing. TPE options are available as low as 10A* up to 50D durometer hardness. Some of our TPEs are offered in clear, as well as oil free grades.
Our experienced R&D team will work with you to develop a formulation that will meet your specific application needs.