AURORA PLASTICS APPLICATIONS
Film & Sheet
Aurora Plastics offers a variety of high-performance products for rigid and film sheet applications, such as thermoforming, signage and pipe wrap. These include:
- AuroraTec™ exterior weatherable rigid PVC compounds meet AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) standards for outdoor performance and are highly impact resistant. These compounds are available in powder or pellet form in various colors for application flexibility.
- Highly versatile, our AuroraTec™ interior rigid PVC compounds can be used as stand-alone compounds or as structural substrates, along with capstock, in two-part systems for applications that require high weatherability. Either way, these compounds provide a wide processing window and excellent impact resistance.
- AuroraGuard™ compounds offer many of the same performance and processing benefits of AuroraTec™, but also provide high-heat, low-smoke zero-halogen and flame-retardant properties, making them ideal for film and sheet applications.
- There are hundreds of colors available, and all of these compounds are offered in both molding and extrusion grades.
- Unlike rigid PVC, AuroraFlex™ SBS and SEBS compounds utilize multiple TPE/TPR chemistries to impart high-performance properties for durability and easy processing. TPE options are available as low as 10A* up to 50D durometer hardness. Some of our TPEs are offered in clear, as well as oil free grades.
Our experienced R&D team will work with you to develop a formulation that will meet your specific application needs.